The Vision of Permata Bangsa is to create a platform for both lifelong learning and the enhancement of leadership qualities in each individual student.
To accomplish this vision, Permata Bangsa is committed to:
- Enabling students to develop deeper understanding of their immediate Indonesian culture and the cultures of the world; and to grow in international-mindedness and respect for people who are different.
- Encouraging students to strive for excellence in academic, social and spiritual development in their daily lives;
- Providing a broad and balanced curriculum which supports individual needs and allows students to achieve their full potential;
- Promoting opportunities for students to develop their ability to work co-operatively with others;
- Instilling in students the concepts of self-esteem, self-reliance and responsibility;
- Building positive relationships among students, teachers and parents;
- Teaching students the skill of applying knowledge and information to real life situations;