The Vision of Permata Bangsa is to create a platform for both lifelong learning and the enhancement of leadership qualities in each individual student.
To accomplish this vision, Permata Bangsa is committed to:
• – Encouraging students to strive for excellence in academic, social and spiritual development in their daily lives;
• – Providing a broad and balanced curriculum which supports individual needs and allows students to achieve their full potential;
• – Promoting opportunities for students to develop their ability to work co-operatively with others;
• – Instilling in students the concepts of self-esteem, self-reliance and responsibility;
• – Building positive relationships among students, teachers and parents;
• – Teaching students the skill of applying knowledge and information to real life situations;
• – Enabling students to develop deeper understanding of their immediate culture and the cultures of the world, and grow to respect people who are different.
The learning environment will be processed around three main groups of development:
1. Lifelong Learning Skills: Reads, writes, performs mathematical operations, listens and speaks well, displays skills to work effectively in society, knows how to apply into daily life.
2. Thinking Skills: Thinks critically, makes decisions, solves problems, visualizes, knows how to learn and reason.
3. Personal Skills: Displays leadership character, responsibility, self-esteem, sociability, self-management, integrity and honesty.
All of the above are constantly and continuously integrated within the framework of the International curriculum used at Permata Bangsa. We recognise that each child is unique. The learning environment is dynamic in its approach and in step with the changing needs of society.